Job Vacancy for a Bright Spark
What might you need to create your very own motion control system?
A sharp inquisitive mind.
A thorough approach to design, testing, and implementation.
Initiative, creativity, energy, and persistence.
Fluidity for ever updating software programmes, hardware parts, client specifications, and onsite factors.
Are you self-driven and communicative with your team?
Are you able to meet deadlines and surpass client expectations?
If so, then you’ll fit well at 2M.
Here is our job vacancy below:
Control Systems Engineer
1) Graduate degree in a discipline such as Control Systems, Control Engineering, Automation & Control, or extensive experience in the field.
2) Hands on experience with a proven track record in industrial automation, robotics, and mechanical systems.
3) Experience in designing software solutions using platforms such as B&R, Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Omron, and Trio Motion.
4) Experience in developing systems with SCADA and Visual Basic. Electrical design experience would also be beneficial.
5) The ability and desire to travel around the UK and worldwide – including Europe, Latin America, the US, the Middle East, and the Far East.
Please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com. Good luck!